In-Office & Online Counseling
QUALITY CARING THERAPISTS
We work with families for a wide variety of reasons. We help open lines of communication and strengthen the family bonds. We also work with Home Study/ Adoptions Cases.
Court Ordered Counseling
Book An Appointment Call Us Now at 817-538-5998
About UsStep by Step Family Counseling Center provides professional counseling services that focus on emotional, social, vocational, educational and health-related concerns. We are a team of licensed counselors that work together to help you gain a greater awareness of oneself.
Step by Step Family Counseling Center was opened in 2005 by Tammy L. Botello. Her vision for the office is to provide quality counseling for families, children and adults of the community of Arlington, TX and its surrounding areas. The center is focused on inspiring and empowering clients to create a life of hope, harmony and happiness.
We’re open 7 Days a Week!!!
Healing Hearts - Hopeful Tomorrows
Step by Step Counseling Center offers a range of Individual, Family, and Group Counseling services for Children, Teenagers, Adolescents, and Adults. Our skilled counselors are caring, approachable and specialize in a wide range of therapy services in Mental Health, Family matters, Forensic Services, Immigration-Related Psychotherapy Services, Support Groups and more.
Immigration-Related PsychotherapyStep by Step Counseling Center is now offering Immigration-related Psychotherapy Services
(only completed by Tammy L. Botello, MS, LPC-S)
The initial assessment will be done and a report will be generated to include in the “Waiver Process” that Immigration requires.
Is Therapy Confidential?
- Suspected child abuse or dependant adult or elder abuse. The therapist is required to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person. The therapist is required to notify the police.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself. The therapist will make every effort to work with the individual to ensure their safety. However, if an individual does not cooperate, additional measures may need to be taken.
Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
Is Medication a Substitute for Therapy?
How Can Therapy Help Me?
- Attaining a better understanding of yourself, your goals and values
- Developing skills for improving your relationships
- Finding resolution to the issues or concerns that led you to seek therapy
- Learning new ways to cope with stress and anxiety
- Managing anger, grief, depression, and other emotional pressures
- Improving communications and listening skills
- Changing old behavior patterns and developing new ones
- Discovering new ways to solve problems in your family or marriage
- Improving your self-esteem and boosting self-confidence
The care you need — tailored to your lifestyle.