Step by Step Counseling Center’s Services
Step by Step Counseling Center specializes in the following Services:
- Individual Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Court-Ordered Counseling
- Couples/Marital Counseling
- Formal Psychological Testing
- Medication Referrals to Psychiatrists we work with
- Career Counseling
- Hardship Report for Immigration Hearings
- ADHD Evaluations for children & adults
- Play Therapy for children ages 3 +
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Anger Management Counseling
- Chronic Pain Mgmt. Counseling for persons that have been injured at work and have not been able to return to same job even after medical intervention
- Court Representation for families experiencing custody issues/legal issues.
- Emotional Support Animals (ESAs) Letters
Support Groups for the following:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Parent Facilitation
- Cooperative Parenting
- Parent Training
- Marriage Counseling
- Court Related Evaluations
- Custody Evaluations
- Social Studies
- Family Counseling
- Individual Therapy
- Anger Management
- Personal Injury Matters
- Expert Witness Testimony
Court Related Services:
Tammy L. Botello, MS, LPC-S has been working with attorneys and judges in various courts for 12 years now and has testified in many family cases. Her main concern is to determine what is in the best interest of the child, not what may make each parent comfortable. She provides the following services:
- She has served as an expert witness in several court cases and has had a significant impact on the positive outcome of cases.
- Clinical/Professional Recommendations for the court to determine custody of the child.
- Court ordered counseling for custody disputes
- Court ordered family counseling for mediation purposes for court use.
Workman’s Compensation Assessments to include:Individual Counseling
- Psych Social Assessments for Work Hardening Chronic Pain Mgmt.
- Evaluations Pre-Surgical
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Chronic Pain Mgmt. Group Therapy
Immigration-Related Psychotherapy Services:
Only completed by Tammy L. Botello, MS, LPC-S
- Political Asylum
- Refugee Status
- Cognitive Evaluations for N-648 applications
- Mental Health Consequences of family separation
- Mental Health effects of Spousal/Partner Abuse
- Provide Expert Witness Testimony in Federal Courts
- Cultural Competency Assessment
The initial assessment will be done and a report will be generated to include in the “Waiver Process” that Immigration requires.
In jeopardy of deportation? Immigration Hardship Evaluations
Our office is proud to announce that we are now offering Professional Psychological Evaluations by Licensed Psychotherapists for persons and/or family members that are in jeopardy of deportation.
- A complete typed report will be done for person/family member that has someone in jeopardy of being deported to another country.
- Our report has been a PROVEN component in helping strengthen the client’s Immigration case for showing reasons WHY the person should be allowed to remain in the US.
How to make referrals to our office for Immigration Evaluations?
You can call our office directly at 817-538-5998
Fax a “Referral Form” to our office 817-538-5998
Have client contact us to set up appointment.
We will be glad to answer any questions your office may have on these reports or services.
Have a Question? Just Ask!