Latest News & Events
Anger Management Classes
Anger Management Classes are now being offered at our office. They are a series of (8) classes on
Monday from 7-8pm. The cost is $20.00 per person each class.
You will receive an official certificate of completion at the end of the 8th class or other legal entity.
For more information, contact our office at 817-538-5998
We offer Support Groups for the following:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Depression and Anxiety
- Grief and Loss
For dates and times please call our office at 817-538-5998
Step by Step Counseling Center is now offering Immigration-related Psychotherapy Services (only completed by Tammy L. Botello, MS, LPC-S
Specializing in the following:
- Political Asylum
- Refugee Status
- Cognitive Evaluations for N-648 applications
- Mental Health Consequences of family separation
- Mental Health Effects of Spousal/Partner abuse
- Provide expert witness testimony in Federal Courts
- Cultural Competency Assessment
The initial assessment will be done and a report will be generated to include in the “Waiver Process” that Immigration requires.
Have a Question? Just Ask!